Tuesday, January 19, 2010

女性読者が増えて、うれしいです

"I am happy more women are reading my blog!"

じょせい どくしゃ が ふえて、うれしいです
josei dokusha ga fuete ureshiidesu

I mean I do not want to exclude anybody from my blog. But at the beginning, I was wondering why ONLY MEN accessed to this blog! Is that because the title is "What a Japanese Wife Said"? Does that sound dirty? Actually, I googled "Japanese wife," and found my blog is in the first page! Okay, people, this is not a site to find a Japanese girlfriend!! I hope you are interested in studying Japanese language. Anyway, I noticed that recently women are reading my blog too. I am happy with that. You (of course including men) encourage me to write this blog. So thank you very much for reading this.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment