Friday, January 29, 2010

スープを作るつもりが、パスタ料理になった

"I wanted to make a soup, but it became a pasta dish"

スープをつくる つもり が、パスタりょうり に なった
suupu wo tsukuru tsumori ga, pasuta ryouri ni natta

Is this pathetic? Yesterday, I went to a grocery store and found a cooking book. I wanted to make a soup in the book, so got all ingrediants. Usually I tend to put more vegetables than I am supposed to (but that's a good thing, right?) And I put whole package of "uncooked small elbow macaroni" (I didn't even know how much I was supposed to add. Just too lazy to check the cooking book.) By the time my husband I start eating, the macaroni absorbed all liquid. It was not a soup. It was a pasta dish. But it was still good! My husband loved it!

Polite form: (Sorry, I tend to forget this.)
スープを作るつもりが、パスタ料理になりました。


By the way, do you know how Japanese people eat "macaroni"? We put "mayonnaise"!

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment