Wednesday, November 18, 2009

本は、残る

"Books remain"

ほんは、のこる
hon wa, nokoru

I cleaned my office. There was a lot of papers, notes, and copies of internet which I thought important. But you know what, I throw away most of them. There were lots of, lots of small pieces of notes I wrote down very quickly. I do not even recognize what it means now. "What't the hell is this number?" "Who the hell is that?" "I don't care!" But you know what, I keep books. Books have something more. Right now, there is a linguistics textbook I really loved (I majored in linguistics.) "English Grammar, Prescriptive, Descriptive, Generative, Performance." Probably this book does not mean anything to many people. But I have a lot of memory with this. Books remain. That is what I like about writing books. I hope I can write a lot of books which many people make memories with.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment